Ok, the Jacket/Assassin wasn’t fun as I expected. 
Now I am trying the Evoker/Assassin, and he is quite fun. Start the fight using my spells, then go invisible and finish with rogue attacks.

I am also trying the Black Jacket/Streetfighter , he is more the style I like, but I am consider leaving him for a solo run later

Well, I did you gather prizes that would make the Blackjacket/Assasin work beautifully? Especially the Kitchen Stove? Other earlier decent per encounter weapon special abilities include Whispers of the Endless Paths aoe whirl (or single target impale - if going for Backstab) and Modwyr Bottoms Up! single-target strike. Later for example Spider's Flurry from Seeker's Fang rapier would be sweet too.

Anyway, you don't have to enjoy it :)

Regarding Evoker/Assassin, if he were a Bloodmage, you'd never need to resort to rogue skills. Of course, this is less of an issue later on. IMO in such a build, the Assassinate bonus should be used for aoe spells (Chillfog, Corrosive Siphon initially), not single target attacks.

Edited by Haplok

5 hours ago, Haplok said:

Well, I did you gather prizes that would make the Blackjacket/Assasin work beautifully? Especially the Kitchen Stove? Other earlier decent per encounter weapon special abilities include Whispers of the Endless Paths aoe whirl (or single target impale - if going for Backstab) and Modwyr Bottoms Up! single-target strike. Later for example Spider's Flurry from Seeker's Fang rapier would be sweet too.

Anyway, you don't have to enjoy it :)

Regarding Evoker/Assassin, if he were a Bloodmage, you'd never need to resort to rogue skills. Of course, this is less of an issue later on. IMO in such a build, the Assassinate bonus should be used for aoe spells (Chillfog, Corrosive Siphon initially), not single target attacks.

To be honest, I give up after deadlight. I am not much good in be a sneaking killer, always tend to rush and die fast 😂😂😂

But he still there, maybe I try more another day.

@GriffonheartI know you are an adept of Stalker. What is your opinion about this:

A Paladin/Stalker more tank oriented, but capable of does a good damage. Maybe Goldpact, with the addition of the Stalker AR bonus + Goldpact  sworn enemy bonus (don’t remember the name)?

An my other idea is a more damage oriented priest/Stalker, maybe Magran.

Edited by freddfranca