Hello guys, I am here again.  

When I left Port Maje going to Neketaka, I saw some other islands with dungeons, but some of them are too hard. Am I wasting time trying to complete these places before Neketaka? I am playing Veteran upscale with a Berserker/Bloodmage.

And about my character, in the paper looks great, but when I play isnt exactly what I thought. I know I am early level, but I wish I could be more useful since the beginning of the game. 

You can try some of them if you want. The dungeons on route to Neketaka are not too difficult for a party of five post Port Maje. However, if they give you too much difficulty, just skip them and go straight to Neketaka. There are many quests there involving minimal fighting that can get you up up level 7/8 easily. You then venture out and explore more easily.

1 hour ago, Haplok said:

What dgray62 wrote.

You could also visit Fort Deadlight prior to visiting Neketaka. There is a nice quest there, that can be solved without combat.

In another run I did Deadlight, so this time I sailed to the other side 😁

But I didn’t solved without fight. I am a Barbarian, what’s the point in avoid fights? 😂😂😂

• Like 2

Berserker/blood mage is pretty rough on early levels and you need to get a lot of health regeneration items and use savage defiance  later on.  Concelhaut draining touch and siphon also helps you to stay alive. 

Wear tree trolls stiched cloak, voidward and ring of greater regeneration  and maybe Tekehu for moonwell spells to keep you alive.

You can visit anywhere you like and get instant feedback on how wise move that was. There is also opportunity to talk your way to higher levels or do ship bounties before exploring the map any further.

I often do the ship bounties first and get to level 12 before neketaka. With dunnage and fort deadlight you could push it even further.

Edited by Dalzar
  • Like 1