Your passive "Faith and Conviction" will get worse. That means the defensive bonus it provides will go down. Not really dramatic if you want to play an offensive character. If you don't want to have that you can always pick stoic, rational and so on - as long as you don't pick benevolent or diplomatic dialogue choices you will at least get no malus. There are a lot of aggressive options that aren't "evil" so that's no problem. The cruel options are often cringy - but even there there are some that don't feel too bad. 

shadowing_between_sm.png?dl=1

Edited by Boeroer
  • Haha 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I assume you mean Faith and Conviction? Faith Attuned is the lash on Priest spiritual weapons AFIK.

Regarding Faith and Conviction, the Wiki article is helpful, see link below. Essentially you want to max favored dispositions and minimize disfavored dispositions - this will help you get the highest All Defenses boost which is +15 I think.

https://pillarsofeternity.fandom.com/wiki/Faith_And_Conviction_(Deadfire)

For Bleak Walker specifically, if you wanted to stack no-rest bonuses you would need to hold off on Aggressive talk until you can go to Tikawara and the Toaku Biwha Trail to eat the 'shroom that gives the Nature's Resolve bonus (+10 ACC, +2 RES - one of the best bonuses in the game, clears on rest) because you won't get it with any Aggressive trait.

Edited by Not So Clever Hound

This discussion has been so exciting. 😆 Can't wait to start that new playthrough. Actually, one more questions... Berath Templar? With faith attuned summoned weapon? Just gonna throw it out there. 😆

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Not So Clever Hound said:

This has been discussed recently so I will reference two threads here for you to have a look. @thelee seems to be the expert :). Long story short, if you want a martial Priest of Berath you'll probably be better off with a Fighter half vs. a Paladin half.

Thanks. It was really just a little bit of whimsy from my part. I'm getting kinda overwhelmed by the attention, so I spammed this one out of curiosity. 😆

• Haha 1