Would you like to see a saberwhip in SW Knights 2?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a saberwhip in SW Knights 2?

• yes
    • no

While that is true, we've had a flood of noobs recently. Alot of them start topics without looking for older threads or have ludicrous ideas (maybe not alot, but those are the more noticible ones), thus unfortunately perpetuating the myth of the stupid noob.

However, you probably agree that we have found that so far it is less likely that an experienced poster on these forums starts a thread using a really foolish idea or something that's already been answered.

HEY!!! Im new but jezz this subject got old for me the first time i read it! I mean this is like the most stuipid idea EVER!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

we all think that B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

While that is true, we've had a flood of noobs recently. Alot of them start topics without looking for older threads or have ludicrous ideas (maybe not alot, but those are the more noticible ones), thus unfortunately perpetuating the myth of the stupid noob.

Old threads would probably be more worthwhile to read if there wasn't so much (off-topic) noise in them :rolleyes:

Mhh, and now I've added some noise myself. Again.

Admin...please lock this thread and throw away the key!!!!

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Since everyone reads this instead of quality threads, let me throw out some advice.

If there is a sticky, READ IT!

You'll find that many of your suggestions and questions have already been asked and answered. That rule applies to any board with stickies.

• 2 weeks later...

im really sorry for missleading the idea to a saberwhip. i know im really mentally retarded, i have been told. but what i was going by was the laser or lightwhip that a bountyhunter in a jedi aprentice book. more of you hate the idea compleatly, but...all you have to say is no, dont like it. dont have to give me 21 reasons why you think it sucks monkey ass.... the main point is, if any 1 is gona act like a moron over this, then kiss my, and my suggestion's ass...