Not in Patch notes

Krushnor

- Torch now goes out when submerged in water. (I imagine in preparation for the water expansion)

- Wheel can be used to make crude rope at the cost of only 1  plant fiber instead of the normal 3.  - Side note maybe adjust sound of crude rope making, it sounds like eating rather than rustling of plant fibers.

- Drawn bow can now be canceled with right click. 

Anyone else found any?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The eating noise is also a bit strange to me.

I didn't know the thing with the spinning wheel and the crude rope and also that the torch goes out in the water is good to know.

I think it's great that you can cancel a shot with the bow with the right mouse button.

For the torch, walking from land to water didn't cause the fire to be put out until swimming to a deeper part. While holding the torch and jumping from a leaf/grass into deeper water will put it out. While in the deeper waters, unequipping and equipping the torch again will make it work. So no idea of the intended effect/adjustment for the torch this time.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Puffed Smoke said:

For the torch, walking from land to water didn't cause the fire to be put out until swimming to a deeper part. While holding the torch and jumping from a leaf/grass into deeper water will put it out. While in the deeper waters, unequipping and equipping the torch again will make it work. So no idea of the intended effect/adjustment for the torch this time.

Good to know! I almost drowned when my torch went out and I couldn't see the way out of the tunnel in the ant hill. I made it but just barely.

• Thanks 2