yes, I understand that is just for the beginning, the things are in the backpack. So that they have a framework for further improvement. I've already thought of a bigger backpack, but not overly large, maybe 10-15 slots, I think more would be enough. Apart from that, I hope it doesn't become a casual game. But so far I think the game is great for the early version😆

• Like 1

Moin, yes that's right. I read somewhere wknow but no longer where, that you need too many blows for felling or that you have unlocked the floor from the beginning, I don't know anymore because I quickly deleted it from my head. The game is only a few percent complete. hope that it is not screwed down so even easier 🥶. I think that's pretty well done for the early stage, as long as you play alone. In multiplayer, my buddy has some problems that I don't have, but apart from that, he enjoys the game a lot. That's actually my opinion, I'm curious what will come in the next update and which errors will then be fixed.😺

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to see a craftable holster belt that decouples toolbelt slots from bag slots in the future. Would make a nice progression. Maybe a mutation that increases stack sizes to 12, 15, 20 over 3 levels as well you can buy from BURG.L...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 8:23 PM, mdf25 said:

Maybe a mutation that increases stack sizes to 12, 15, 20 over 3 levels as well you can buy from BURG.L...

BURG.L Mutations usually come with only one level, and it makes sense. A better solution for the bag  space issues would be craftable pouches / bigger backpacks.

However, once the items we have in our toolbar and armor equipped won't show in the backpack, I think we'll have way less bagspace issues.