I have a few, and I'm sure I'll run into more so...

1.) Does Helm of the White Void provide the +10 accuracy bonus if I take Spirit Frenzy as a barbarian? (in theory it shoud...)

2.) Does Might/Healing Done affect Steel Garrote drain/Old Siec Would not rest/Unbending? 

3.) If I use Amra on a barbarian, do I get both the Carngae and Gore AOE damage? (I remember reading somewhere that they can't both apply on the same hit)

4.) If I become frenzied from an Amra proc, do I still get the benefits of Spirit Frenzy/Blood Frenzy/Berserker? (only relevant if the answer for 3.) is yes)

5.) Do afflictions from weapon procs such as Aamiina's Legacy/Patinated Plate get duration benefits from INT?

Edited by Zoda

1. I don't know. I would console it into a test game and give it a try. I ran it with a fighter/berath and it seemed to work for something like mule kick, but you can never be too certain (I believe in fact some other effects did not get the bonus).

2. indirectly - might impacts the damage you do, which increases the healing you get from steel garrote/old siec. unbending, on the other hand, is only affected by intellect (though with decent intellect and/or salvation of time and/or wall of draining, unbending can give you super healing).

3. i think @Boeroer tested it, and amra does give you the exgtra carnage, but it's much weaker than a bararian's actual carnage (which scales with PL).

4. if you have an existing frenzy in place, amra's frenzy won't stack - it's like another active effect. if you have spirit frenzy/blood frenzy/berserker, i think amra's frenzy will just fail to apply (in the combat log it might say "stronger effect already exists")

5. yes. even weapon modals get a boost from int

Just now, thelee said:

1. I don't know. I would console it into a test game and give it a try. I ran it with a fighter/berath and it seemed to work for something like mule kick, but you can never be too certain (I believe in fact some other effects did not get the bonus).

2. indirectly - might impacts the damage you do, which increases the healing you get from steel garrote/old siec. unbending, on the other hand, is only affected by intellect (though with decent intellect and/or salvation of time and/or wall of draining, unbending can give you super healing).

3. i think @Boeroer tested it, and amra does give you the exgtra carnage, but it's much weaker than a bararian's actual carnage (which scales with PL).

4. if you have an existing frenzy in place, amra's frenzy won't stack - it's like another active effect. if you have spirit frenzy/blood frenzy/berserker, i think amra's frenzy will just fail to apply (in the combat log it might say "stronger effect already exists")

5. yes. even weapon modals get a boost from int

1.) I haven't used console yet, I guess it's easy enough to test though, I'll just roll up a tavern barb and try later. Would be a crazy strong combination.

2.) I was wondering about the potential double dip :)

3.) The instakill under 50hp is still pretty nice though.

Thanks for the answers :)

8 hours ago, Zoda said:

1.) Does Helm of the White Void provide the +10 accuracy bonus if I take Spirit Frenzy as a barbarian? (in theory it shoud...)

Tested and doesn't add accuracy, sadly.

• Sad 1