First time fighting him - I have maia in the party. After 5 minutes 10 blights turn up and overwealm my party. Everyone is level 13, is this too low for this fight? Is there any good loot or should I let them go and risk annoying maia?

Edited by ArnoldRimmer

Yeah on PotD level 13 is a bit aggressive a level. It's doable, but I think you need a lot of sustain because there are so many ways for the enemies to summon help and iirc they also have a lot of druid heals for their own sustain. Make sure you're empowering spells and such. (I did it in my most recent party at around that level, but I was hravily carried along by the fact that I had Garden of Life that I could use for powerful healing after downing one or two naga.)

The main loot is the same iirc, a unique item that you either loot off of Sugaan or Sugaan gives it to you after you talk your past them. If you're having a lot of trouble and don't feel like going elsewhere and leveling (and don't mind the role playing decision of not attacking them), I would say it's not worth the headache.

Isn't that a lvl 8 quest (officially)? I always tackle it before lvl 13 and never had any problems. So I'd say lvl 13 is absolutely fine...?

Just take out the totems first (they summon blights).

Coral Naga Archers and Warriors have rel. low Will so INT and RES afflictions work well.

Unique loot is indeed the same. The peaceful option is a lot less hassle obviously but you'll miss some "normal" loot. 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods