Played .., in a few days.., and ..

The game is very good, but I expected something better. Still Fallout NV is my favorite Obsidian production. The plot and dialogues should be more refined.
I still play, but I try not to abuse the save as in Fallout 1 & 2

• Like 2

❤️ Temtem ❤️ Buy temtem, buy temtem pansun, buy temtems - everything for temtem  in one place https://odealo.com/games/temtem/pansun buy tentem pansuns

Same way as The Outer Worlds easily stands out as worst Obsidian game I've played,  and only ones I missed are South Park, Pathfinder Adventures and Armored Warfare.

It felt condescendingly - moralizing, repetitive and dull even next to really flawed NWN 2 original campaign, but playing this, along with Deadfire, and after era of KOTOR 2, MoTB and Alpha Protocol makes me really doubt that current Obsidian is capable of making a good game ever again (as far as my tastes go).

Edited by Daidre

On 12/2/2019 at 8:58 AM, outWo said:

The game is very good, but I expected something better. Still Fallout NV is my favorite Obsidian production. The plot and dialogues should be more refined.
I still play, but I try not to abuse the save as in Fallout 1 & 2

Hahahaha, I'm ashamed to say I saved sooooooo much, so damn much!!!!

21 hours ago, Daidre said:

Same way as The Outer Worlds easily stands out as worst Obsidian game I've played,  and only ones I missed are South Park, Pathfinder Adventures and Armored Warfare.

It felt condescendingly - moralizing, repetitive and dull even next to really flawed NWN 2 original campaign, but playing this, along with Deadfire, and after era of KOTOR 2, MoTB and Alpha Protocol makes me really doubt that current Obsidian is capable of making a good game ever again (as far as my tastes go).

Huh?!  I was mesmorized for the entire 55 hours I played it until the end, it was glorious!  I also enjoyed FONV but I'm not going to compare the 2.  They have a lot of similarities and I loved them both.

How was it condescending?  I don't see how you feel it was repetitive either.  Oh well.

16 minutes ago, Hurlshot said:

I can subjectively say that Outer Worlds is better than Fallout:NV. 

Well I can subjectively say I appreciate both games for what they are without putting it on a rating scheme that will be different for everyone.

On 12/2/2019 at 5:11 PM, Wormerine said:

Yeah, but it's not a competition. NV stands out easily as the best Obsidian game to date. I don't think that's even a subjective statement. 

Hmm.. I prefer KOTOR 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2.

nowt