I've played through this game 2 or 3 times the entire thing except maybe some DLC here and there and so far I like some builds and some not.

I absolutely hate Ranger class I just find the pet or the ghost pet annoying.

I prefer Shieldbearer/Unbroken tank.

I love the Eothas/Troubadour Support/healer

And I really like the Ancient/Wizard no subclass(maybe I should try Blood Mage?) for magic dps and aoe.

Now there are 4 unused classes left Monk, Cipher, Barbarian and Rogue.

I'd like to build 2 more multiclass builds with these 4 but I am a bit lost. I heard something about a Helwalker/Ascendant Dual wield mortar build? That would leave Rogue and Barbarian are there any good Marauder builds?

I've been looking around on the forums but I haven't found more. Any replies would be helpful.

One thing I could think of is a trickster+mage slayer. The trickter's extra "spells" don't actually count as spells IIRC, so you shouldn't be negatively impacted by the mage slayer's penalty to buffs, and so having access to mirror image and/or repulsive visage would really help with survivability. Combined with rogue's mobility you might be able to do a decent behind-the-lines striker. i'm not the barbarian expert around here though.

Personally I would try for a mindstalker (rogue+cipher) because of the great synergy between the two (cipher helps enable sneak attack, high damage attacks from rogue fuel tons of focus), and i had a blast playing rekke as a monastic unarmed training brute (fighter + barbarian) - a monk barbarian would be better. Carnage benefits a lot from using monk fists--its damage is off your base weapon damage and monk fists have the best base weapon damage and attack speed combination in the game. Make a nature godlike (so you get +1 PL from frenzy or swift strikes, which means your fists are all the better) and pick a furyshaper for stacking attack speed bonuses (though swift strikes and frenzy's action speed bonuses won't stack with each other, though the quick inspiration from swift strikes will)

Edited by thelee

One thing I could think of is a trickster+mage slayer. The trickter's extra "spells" don't actually count as spells IIRC, so you shouldn't be negatively impacted by the mage slayer's penalty to buffs, and so having access to mirror image and/or repulsive visage would really help with survivability. Combined with rogue's mobility you might be able to do a decent behind-the-lines striker. i'm not the barbarian expert around here though.

Personally I would try for a mindstalker (rogue+cipher) because of the great synergy between the two (cipher helps enable sneak attack, high damage attacks from rogue fuel tons of focus), and i had a blast playing rekke as a monastic unarmed training brute (fighter + barbarian) - a monk barbarian would be better. Carnage benefits a lot from using monk fists--its damage is off your base weapon damage and monk fists have the best base weapon damage and attack speed combination in the game. Make a nature godlike (so you get +1 PL from frenzy or swift strikes, which means your fists are all the better) and pick a furyshaper for stacking attack speed bonuses (though swift strikes and frenzy's action speed bonuses won't stack with each other, though the quick inspiration from swift strikes will)

Interesting I found a Streetfighter Berserker build as well is that any good?

Witch : Nature godlike - Ascendant/furyshapper -  dual pistol. Put your totem, launch frenzy (and trigger nature godlike passive) then unleash hell. You fire bullet and spells like a machine gun. Quite fun.

Mindstalker : Trickster/Beguiler with dual handmortar for an (nearly) unkillable CC/DOT machine.

Which subclasses would you pick for Mindstalker and Ravager (Monk+Barbarian)then?

Which subclasses would you pick for Mindstalker and Ravager (Monk+Barbarian)then?

i think furyshaper makes for a great all-around barbarian subclass (even just the AL1 frenzy  totem is super great for any party, and it stacks with other action speed bonuses). monk you could make a case for any (i think forbidden fist might be a bit too challenging for an un-metagamed ravager build). i think helwalker might be great if you could handle the glass cannon-y ness of having a frenzied barbarian (-deflection) taking 50% extra damage because carnage scales with PL but also with might and helwalker can get tons of might.

mindstalker: you'll do well with anyone other than a psion (psion only makes sense with a caster). debonaire+beguiler is a particularly synergistic combo because the beguiler can use lots of charm effects and the debonaire gets hit->crit conversion on charmed targets (on top of having a charm themselves) so with the right metagaming you can make lots of friends, and when the charm is about to wear off hit them with a really hard cipher or rogue power (soul ignition, disintegrate, toxic strike). it's really metagaming/micromanagement heavy though.

Edited by thelee

i think furyshaper makes for a great all-around barbarian subclass (even just the AL1 frenzy  totem is super great for any party, and it stacks with other action speed bonuses). monk you could make a case for any (i think forbidden fist might be a bit too challenging for an un-metagamed ravager build). i think helwalker might be great if you could handle the glass cannon-y ness of having a frenzied barbarian (-deflection) taking 50% extra damage because carnage scales with PL but also with might and helwalker can get tons of might.

mindstalker: you'll do well with anyone other than a psion (psion only makes sense with a caster). debonaire+beguiler is a particularly synergistic combo because the beguiler can use lots of charm effects and the debonaire gets hit->crit conversion on charmed targets (on top of having a charm themselves) so with the right metagaming you can make lots of friends, and when the charm is about to wear off hit them with a really hard cipher or rogue power (soul ignition, disintegrate, toxic strike). it's really metagaming/micromanagement heavy though.

I've never been really good with the micromanaging part. I'm ok but not intensely hencewhy the simple tank i picked and kind of simple healer. This makes me really insecure about my other build ideas. Do you have any other Mindstalker combos? Not sure if i'd go for helwalker either I don't like the glass cannon i more wanted a off tanky might heavy build and I thought Monk + Barbarian would be exactly that.