Football (Soccer) 2018-19

daven

On 11/24/2019 at 10:56 AM, Humanoid said:

I wonder how long it'll take me to stop doing a double take when I see headlines containing "Spurs boss Jose Mourinho". It's something straight out of Football Manager.

I did feel it was time though. As a wise man once said, "sometimes people outgrow one another, it's very sad but you can't let it drag you down." First away win in eleven months, strewth.

In my FM2015 game Spurs ended up with Wenger, as well as Giroud and Wilshere.  Weird things happen in that game. 

Emery looks like he's getting sacked, shame they can't bring Wenger back as caretaker 😄

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

14 minutes ago, Malcador said:

In my FM2015 game Spurs ended up with Wenger, as well as Giroud and Wilshere.  Weird things happen in that game. 

Emery looks like he's getting sacked, shame they can't bring Wenger back as caretaker 😄

I'd take Giroud as a replacement for Llorente. No space in our medical facilities for Wheelchair obviously.

Not sure what's happened with Emery given that he tactically shredded us at your place last year. But it appears a tight race between him and Marco Silva for the sack. Unless of course Watford decide to switch managers every couple of months. Time to re-appoint Gracia?

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Well, Emery's gone. Ljunberg is there for the time being.   Who knows how he'll do, hopefully better than Solskjaer (the comments he makes, makes it seem he wants to get fired 😀 )

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well I certainly hope he's more Solskjaer than Lampard. 😛 Either way though, I guess this is the new trend in manager appointments. Everton will probably buck the trend by hiring Moyes though, since they've already gone past the Big Sam phase. Classic.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G