I'm about to start one. I'm importing it from poe1,  and it's a Pale Elf Priest of Wael. I was thinking of going Lifegiver with the Druid half and then making it a heal bot and using the Spine of Thicket Green.

Has anyone done such a build? Any special things I should consider? 

Difficulty will be potd. I've beaten the game plus the original 2 DLC before. My most recent  run was a Herald.

Lifegiver with spine is great. Combined with priest you can also take some fire spells (with ring of focused flame, magrans favor and sun and moon weapon set) so that you can do really nice dps as well. Besides the already amazing plague of insects and insect swarm, an improved Sunlance is great for priority single targets.

Keep in mind that you can shift for the extra healing pl, but not all healing spells are keyworded rejuvanation (garden of life). So those dont get a pl penalty after shifting either.

Gl!

Edited by Flucas
  • Like 1

Speaking of healbots... I have tried a pale elf Goldpact/Lifegiver.

Plate armor, 1h + heavy shield, zealous endurance, blunting belt.

It felt like an unkillable monolith with that AR, who can keep his party alive quite well.

The amount of rejuvenation stuff he can throw during Cat's Flurry is more than decent. And when Spiritshift has ended start using Lay on Hands and the already mentioned Garden of Life. In addition he can carry several healing/resurrection scrolls, for emergency.

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 2

Speaking of healbots... I have tried a pale elf Goldpact/Lifegiver.

Plate armor, 1h + heavy shield, zealous endurance, blunting belt.

It felt like an unkillable monolith with that AR, who can keep his party alive quite well.

The amount of rejuvenation stuff he can throw during Cat's Flurry is more than decent. And when Spiritshift has ended start using Lay on Hands and the already mentioned Garden of Life. In addition he can carry several healing/resurrection scrolls, for emergency.

That sounds pretty interesting. My Herald was nigh unkillable and provided solid healing as well. This universalist will be less unkillable but should provide nigh unmatched healing.

Lifegiver with spine is great. Combined with priest you can also take some fire spells (with ring of focused flame, magrans favor and sun and moon weapon set) so that you can do really nice dps as well. Besides the already amazing plague of insects and insect swarm, an improved Sunlance is great for priority single targets.

Keep in mind that you can shift for the extra healing pl, but not all healing spells are keyworded rejuvanation (garden of life). So those dont get a pl penalty after shifting either.

Gl!

Hmm good idea. Hadn't considered taking  a back up weapon set for when to dps but that makes sense.

And yeah taking cat form for sure. 

Edited by masterty66