September 26, 20188 yr After installing the latest update, I entered Mariki's Metalworks in Periki's Outlook. Once there, the character Izzia began a conversation with me that I was unable to finish, because I had no conversation options available. e: This is almost immediately after installing the update, I have done nothing else with the SSS update besides walking from Arkemyr's mansion to Mariki's. https://imgur.com/a/g5zzAVl Edited September 26, 20188 yr by Crowmeat
September 27, 20188 yr there's an error in the conversation files. something seems to be wrong with one of the nodes. theoretically you can fix it yourself by having the initial conversation redirect to another node, but that'll probably cause issues later.
September 28, 20188 yr Hello. French same issue. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/958595408451694280/4436D4C4CB9E4DF84ED96F364698AC23DFCFD64F/
September 28, 20188 yr Same thing for me, I'm stuck as I cannot end the conversation with her. This should be fixed ASAP as it's game breaking.
September 28, 20188 yr Hi Crowmeat, We are currently aware of this issue with Izzia's conversation and we are working on releasing a fix for this as soon as possible. Thank you for letting us know.
September 29, 20188 yr For the record, I'm also having this problem. This is unpleasant because it's game-crashing bug, You can only get out of it by using the task manager to abort the game process.
September 30, 20188 yr Got the same issue. For the record, I'm also having this problem. This is unpleasant because it's game-crashing bug, You can only get out of it by using the task manager to abort the game process. Actually, you can press F8 at to load your latest quick-save.
Create an account or sign in to comment