Sign in to follow this  
Crowmeat

Izzia unable to progress conversation

Question

After installing the latest update, I entered Mariki's Metalworks in Periki's Outlook.  Once there, the character Izzia began a conversation with me that I was unable to finish, because I had no conversation options available.  e:  This is almost immediately after installing the update, I have done nothing else with the SSS update besides walking from Arkemyr's mansion to Mariki's.

https://imgur.com/a/g5zzAVl

Edited by Crowmeat

9 answers to this question

there's an error in the conversation files. something seems to be wrong with one of the nodes. theoretically you can fix it yourself by having the initial conversation redirect to another node, but that'll probably cause issues later. 

Hi Crowmeat,

We are currently aware of this issue with Izzia's conversation and we are working on releasing a fix for this as soon as possible.

Thank you for letting us know.

For the record, I'm also having this problem. This is unpleasant because it's game-crashing bug, You can only get out of it by using the task manager to abort the game process.

Got the same issue.

For the record, I'm also having this problem. This is unpleasant because it's game-crashing bug, You can only get out of it by using the task manager to abort the game process.

Actually, you can press F8 at to load your latest quick-save.

• Like 1