It does.

Briefly (I'll leave it to others to collect screenshots and whatnot):

• New breastplate that gives -1% recovery per point of Athletics; looks tribal
  • New helmet that gives concentration
  • New helmet that gives +2 PER and charm beast on beast kill
  • New helmet that is good for riposte builds
  • New cloak that does the same as the above helmet (probably you get to choose)
  • New cloak that I can't remember what it does
  • New sabre that is good against beasts
  • New pike
  • New arbalest
  • New war bow
  • New flail that looks amazing and is good for Priest of Magran (extra Burn damage in AoE on kill that improves with Religion)
  • New small shield

I've probably forgotten a few.

EDIT: New brigandine that is very good for focusing on unarmed attacks and looks cool (it's got spikes all over.)

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Not sounds very exciting to me, any new soulbound?

A rapier, a battle axe, a hide armor, and a piece of headgear.

I'll console them in later to check them out.

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

From what I recall of reading some of the game files, you get the helmet as a quest reward and you get the cape instead of you're a godlike. I believe you can also combine two items to form the Chain Of Rightful Authority, about which I know nothing

Edited by house2fly

It does.

Briefly (I'll leave it to others to collect screenshots and whatnot):

• New breastplate that gives -1% recovery per point of Athletics; looks tribal
  • New helmet that gives concentration
  • New helmet that gives +2 PER and charm beast on beast kill
  • New helmet that is good for riposte builds
  • New cloak that does the same as the above helmet (probably you get to choose)
  • New cloak that I can't remember what it does
  • New sabre that is good against beasts
  • New pike
  • New arbalest
  • New war bow
  • New flail that looks amazing and is good for Priest of Magran (extra Burn damage in AoE on kill that improves with Religion)
  • New small shield

I've probably forgotten a few.

EDIT: New brigandine that is very good for focusing on unarmed attacks and looks cool (it's got spikes all over.)

Thanks! Did you go through every single one of them? Or are there still items you haven't acquired yet?

It's too bad, as I was hoping to get more warhammer and axe types - as I feel they are heavily under-represented relative to sabers and swords for dual wield builds..

Not sounds very exciting to me, any new soulbound?

A rapier, a battle axe, a hide armor, and a piece of headgear.

I'll console them in later to check them out.

Ah, battleaxe - potentially cool...

The rapier looks amazing. Possibly the best-looking piece of the new gear, followed by the flail.

I used the console to check them out. There are also two new trinkets I didn’t bother checking.

• Like 1

There's also a soulbound helm too.

If you are getting to this area only at end-game, will we be able to make use of any soulbounds maxed at all? Or can these items be acquired early? Well, I guess in PotD 1 you did have some soulbounds in the last DLC, too...

Pics or it didn't happen :p