Feature Request: Skill tree and Animal Companion stats and attributes

Floppler

Question

Is there any way that we can get the skill tree that you see when you level up available to see in-game whenever you're not actually leveling up? It would be very nice, I hate checking the wiki mid-game. Also, how about seeing Animal Companion attributes aka Strength, Perception, etc.? I'd love to be able to see what Ishiza is capable of stats-wise, unfortunately I have nothing to compare to.

3 answers to this question

If you scroll down on the ranger's summary screen, you can see the animal companion's attributes, and the effects and talents affecting them. You don't seem to be able to see their defenses, damage, and accuracy on this screen, however.

That said, a menu for the companion would be nice.

And I wholeheartedly second your request to be able to access the skill tree in between level ups. I've recently found myself wanting this very functionality when pondering builds for future characters.

• Like 1

about skill tree preview (only for characters) this has been already added in beta 2.1 ,
check here https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/105415-v210-is-now-available-on-the-beta-branch/

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

Kilay is correct in that the ability tree can be seen under the character portrait on the Character Sheet in the 2.1.0 patch.  In regards to being able to see the pet health stats, I put in a request to the team to integrate that in the hopes they can do that for you.  If you have any other questions about this, please feel free to let us know!

Thanks for the support everyone!

• Like 1