Performance issue: outputlog

Wormerine

Question

Hey everyone,

You would be correct that we are constantly looking for ways to improve performance.  Nothing performance wise SHOULD have changed since none of those kind of changes went in, but clearly something is going on.  If you are able to log into the game and cause this to happen, I would love if you could send me a copy of your output_log.txt file for Programming to look into the issue.  You can find instructions on where to find this file here.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

As a reply to previously established thread, to the suggestion above I am sending my outout_log. Just now I have finished an about 2 hours long game session and at the end the game got stuck on 10FPS, which has never happened before. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DKdM_LSAjdXuOMBCbE6P61jUCiENojdx

1 answer to this question

Hey Wormerine,

I'm sorry to hear you're also having frame rate issues during your playthrough.  I am intrigued that your output_log.txt file is over 2GB in size, so I'm thinking there may be something for the Programming team to find among that.  If you happen to discover anything else during your playthrough, please let me know and I'll add it to the bug report.

Thanks for the file and sorry again for the inconvenience.