[2.0.1] no risen enemies at first fight inside Engwithan Waystation

thelee

Question

Very similar to previously reported bug at https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/105103-20-no-risen-enemies-at-poko-kohara-titan-fight-on-potd/

Since the PotD rebalancing, the first fight in the Engwithan Waystation (enter and go to the right), some risen enemies spawn throughout the fight (running in from off-screen), including a champion and a wizard. This time... NO risen enemies.

Combined with my previous bug report, it seems like 2.0 somehow broke some of the PotD difficulty rebalancing.

Dropbox link to save at start of Engwithan Waystation, after the fight with no risen adds, and an output_log: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l5triyeck7384ku/AADBngR4JCKg2gKKwuPr9WU7a?dl=0

PS. I have to say, I try to remain positive and stoic being a software engineer myself so I know bugs are just a fact of life, but it's hard not to get extremely frustrated that every single major patch seems to introduce some new set of regressions. 

Edited by thelee

1 answer to this question

Hey Thelee,

Thanks for adding that extra information for Path of the Damned.  I added this to the previous report so that it will be looked at by our Area Designer during his investigation of the issue.  I apologize for the frustrations that come with these changes and any new bugs that arise.  I'm not sure why this would have been affected, but all I can do is apologize and try to show the other developers what went wrong and try to keep it from happening again.  I hope the rest of your experience in Deadfire improves.

Sorry again, for the inconveniences during your playthrough.