Best Star Wars game

Maybe this is just me, but this bothers me.

There was a game called Dark Forces.

Then came Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight

The next game is Jedi Knight II, not Dark Forces III.

It's like First Blood, First Blood 2: Rambo, and then Rambo 3. It irks me.

You're not the only one.

Another thing that drives me up the wall is how people call the first film of a series Terminator 1, Alien 1, Indiana Jones 1, etc. It's not friggin' 'blah blah 1'! Call it by its name damnit! <_<

manthing2.jpg

Another thing that drives me up the wall is how people call the first film of a series Terminator 1, Alien 1, Indiana Jones 1, etc. It's not friggin' 'blah blah 1'! Call it by its name damnit! <_<

Yeah - a bunch of plebs jeered at me at a quiz night when I protested to the judge that the first Indiana Jones film was not called "Indiana Jones & the Raiders of the Lost Ark" but simply "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

Normally I hate to be anal but that meat tray fed me and my cat for weeks... ;)

TIE Fighter. X-Wing Alliance was pretty good, but the ending was a big letdown, and some of the mission designs were just plain idiotic. OK, you've got these delegates you want me to protect, and you're flying them around in a shuttle? Here's an idea -- put them on the Otana and I'll deliver them safely and wipe out the whole Imperial fighter force too. And the original X-Wing was just way too tough, I thought.