Is anyone else getting alot of bugs after the DLC?

For me and my current playthrough everything is as it was - until now.

The only thing I noticed is that FreeRecipesToggle doesn't turn off if you played a cheated game and then load up a clean one. I can enchant everything to legendary 'n stuff without losing achievements. :)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

The only negative thing I've noticed since the dlc & patch is on the reputation screen I can't scroll down through the conversation choices made on the right for Eder.  It's only for Eder, all other companions I can scroll through the conversations lists.  Granted, it's a minor thing, but it wasn't there before.  Other than that, I've had no major issues in about 30 hrs  since the dlc/patch release.  I'll be posting this issue in the bugs forum.

I've been having quite a few since the new patch. Notably far more frequent "stuck" combat indicators. Things like health or damage numbers, afflictions, and inspirations get stuck on the screen after combat ends.

I also can no longer fight the Guardian of Ukaizo, he does his dialogue then never appears.

The annoying floating text bug similar to old bugs in beta level up (+) indicator not disappears, they fix that few days later with hotfix. 

Lots of homework they dont even fix most beta 2.0 bugs before launch final 2.0 + DLC

Guess will stuck with 2.0 until end of august for 2.1 patch timeline

Edited by rasmakisnandar

Please report bugs in the bug forum for Obsidian to address.  Posting about bugs here will not fix anything.

How to Report a Bug - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/97377-how-to-report-a-bug/

Bug Forum - https://forums.obsidian.net/forum/130-pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-technical-support-spoiler-warning/

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man