How far will customization go?

And can we select breast size?

:D

36-22-36 ?

I couldn't care less. I picked a slightly european guy/girl in my games, because it was easier to identify with. Had there only been one, it wouldn't matter either.

Edit: And it was ^&%$ difficult to play a girl! Impossible to identify with ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And can we select breast size?

:D

36-22-36 ?

I couldn't care less. I picked a slightly european guy/girl in my games, because it was easier to identify with. Had there only been one, it wouldn't matter either.

Edit: And it was ^&%$ difficult to play a girl! Impossible to identify with ;)

Really? I found it easy to identify with... ;) I even found Carth almost likeable whilst playing as a fem. I do wish I could have romanced Bratstila in the original one as a fem though, thank Bob for the modding community.

P.S. In fact, I rather liked playing a fem better than a guy once I got the lesbian mod, alot nicer to look at those rocking hips and luscious buttocks in hot pants mimicking armor than some guy in the same hot pants. :ph34r:

Ok this topic's officially creepy...

Yeah, I know....damned creepy. I said Carth was almost likeable. The newly registered Carth lovers must have sent subliminal messaging to me or some schmidt. AAAAAIIIIEEEE!!! THEY HAVE CONTROL OF MY BRAIN!!! PUT ME OUT OF MY SUFFERING NOW MY FELLOW CHURCH OF THE ANTI CARTH MEMBERS!!!

Nevermind...I think I'll be alright. :ph34r:

I found it pretty difficult to play as a girl. Perhaps thats because Im not a girl...I don't know. However those of you who found it easy to be a girl and tried to romance Carth are obviously gay. :p

The only reason I romanced him was so I could kill him. <_<