I've been trying to figure out a way to create an AI behavior for summoning creatures. The problem I run in to is my character will cast another summon when the previous summon is active, which then removes the previous summon for the new one. I need a way to create a condition where if there's an existing summon, they won't cast a new one.

I've tried using "Not Has Summoned Weapon", "Animal Companion is not Active". I don't want to just use a timer setting because the summon could be killed off early.

Anyone have ideas or found a conditional combination that works for this setup?

I've been trying to figure out a way to create an AI behavior for summoning creatures. The problem I run in to is my character will cast another summon when the previous summon is active, which then removes the previous summon for the new one. I need a way to create a condition where if there's an existing summon, they won't cast a new one.

I've tried using "Not Has Summoned Weapon", "Animal Companion is not Active". I don't want to just use a timer setting because the summon could be killed off early.

Anyone have ideas or found a conditional combination that works for this setup?

There probably is no appropriate condition available at this point (didn't check though). Timer seems your best option right now.