The Last Sanctuary - The Green Lady's "Nature's Mark" is a confusing reward

Suen

Question

When you solve the grove part of the quest peacefully, you get this:

The Green Lady-"For healing my daughters, for restoring my mind, I name you a friend of the grove."

Leaning down, she touches her thumb to your forehead and closes her eyes.

You feel momentarily lightheaded, but the sensation is over as switftly as it began.

Watcher-"What did you do?"

The Green Lady-"You have been touched by nature's mark. Wear it with pride." She smiles and inclines her head, saying nothing more. 

-it would make sense to see Nature's Mark (with a better name) listed among the passive effects.

-unfortunate name: Nature's Mark is also a level 1 druidic debuff spell giving -10 Deflection, -10 Reflex. It's a very worrying gift.  

-the dialogue about receiving the "nature's mark" is a bit perplexing if you are a nature godlike druid. Are you questioning my connection to the nature? I thought the mossy skin to be a dead give-away. 

-no effect: the nature godlike/druid status supersedes whatever the "nature's mark" is supposed to do in conversations - so it seems doing nothing. 
Edited by Suen

I've come to burn your kingdom down

3 answers to this question

-no effect: the nature godlike/druid status supersedes whatever the "nature's mark" is supposed to do in conversations - so it seems doing nothing.

Here's what it does. I don't think nature godlikes can get by without having it unless they are druids or rangers.

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Here's what it does. I don't think nature godlikes can get by without having it unless they are druids or rangers.

I recieved it as a death godlike druid and got nothing. I was confused when nothing showed up in the passives or in the character sheet.