COLORS!!!!!

Guest Darth Banooby7

What is your fave lightsabre color?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fave lightsabre color?

• BLUE
    • MANTLE OF THE FORCE - LIGHT BLUE
    • YELLOW
    • HEART OF THE GUARDIAN - ORANGE
    • GREEN
    • PURPLE
    • RED
    • THE RUMMORED KotOR II LEMON COLORED SABRE

Guest Darth Banooby7

Ok OK! You don't have to insult me! Chill!!!!! I'm not really stupid!! Ok?????!?!?!?!?! So much for trying to be funny!

Ok OK! You don't have to insult me!

Oh, yes we do.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Guest Darth Banooby7

Yep, old school I am! Kindergarten :lol: Actualy, no . . . I'm between the ages of 13 and 16! Now you can guess at my age. ;)

Guest Darth Banooby7

NO I'm 14. I think that Beethoven is a great composer but, I think Bach was the absolute greatist. Mabey thats because I play the organ, I don't know, but I like J. S. Bach.

...why does I all o' a sudden I feel like hummin' "Shiny Happy People"???... ;)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Guest Darth Banooby7

WHAT THE HELL???? STOP INSULTING ME, AND ME SIG!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? IT APPEARS THAT NPNE OF YOU CAN TAKE A JOKE!! THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS THE BIOBOARDS. YOU ACT LIKE SOMEONE INSULTED YOUR MOTHER, GOD! MODS!!! PLEASE SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!!!!! please shut it down. . .

A black lightsaber would be kickass,if only as a special,one-of-a-kind saber.

I still don't understand why anyone would want a black lighsaber. The color would be barely visible. :lol:

Indeed.

As for my part, i want a white light saber, with a silver hilt...

A black lightsaber would be kickass,if only as a special,one-of-a-kind saber.

I still don't understand why anyone would want a black lighsaber. The color would be barely visible. :lol:

Indeed.

As for my part, i want a white light saber, with a silver hilt...

NO! this is starting to get back on topic.

WHAT THE HELL????  STOP INSULTING ME, AND ME SIG!!!!!!!!!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  IT APPEARS THAT NPNE OF YOU CAN TAKE A JOKE!!  THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS THE BIOBOARDS.  YOU ACT LIKE SOMEONE INSULTED YOUR MOTHER, GOD!  MODS!!!  PLEASE SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!!!!!  please shut it down. . .

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

manthing2.jpg

Why all the fuzz about silly colours ?

Some day, some clever jedi is going to register a patent on a new invention: A lightsaber with a dial, that can change the colourspectrum of his saber...

No more fiddling around with crystals, that might get lost, or the spouse borrow them for the evening.

Then you'll always have a perfect match for your lightsaber and the jedi robe of the evening.

Sheesh. :unsure:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein