Just finished it (Ghost of a Tale)

Melusina

Although not really "just", I did finish Ghost of a Tale yesterday. Wonderful, wonderful game. As somebody said: "you really feel the sense of adventure in this game" and that's so true.

Ghost of a Tale is stealth game where you only kill five spiders during the whole game and I believe you can avoid killing one spider, but this game is truly non-violent one.

It features some rpg elements like passive skills, leveling up (your only level up health and stamina which are the one) and quests, and maybe even rpg like armor where if you wear rat guard armor, you won't be detected by guards, if you wear thief suit, you will be roleplaying a thief and so on.

There's of course items which all stack with each other except few ones - which is very nice.

You can only save when you hide, but that's not really a problem since you can hide virtually everywhere. Game autosaves during dialogue, sleeping and at the beginning of the game and I believe there have been more ways of autosaving, but can't remember right now.

Character is predefined, a married mouse Tilo in search of his wife Merra. He has a son, but you will figured it out what has happened to him before the game story.

Area transition is nicely done, there's various places, but there's no loading between them, you just move and there you are, in new place.

There's lot's of platforming and that's big nasty part of the game. Game is in 3D, but there is a platforming, meaning you sometimes jump across the various dangerous emptiness.

• Like 2

I had played several early builds, but since release always say I should finish it and never sit down to do it. So I never got farther than collecting the full set of guard armour.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

The title of the game makes me very nervous.

• Like 4
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."