Act III -- I'm stuck on my ship with no way to access navigation

doctor_kaz

Question

Here is a screenshot of my problem.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/912423523919420114/D3BE348E52A6C0E5533E2FA6E2695ED0B0FC98CB/

I just started Act III.  I am on my ship now, but I can't do anything besides go below deck and/or talk to everyone.  The button that allows you to access the navigation map has disappeared.  I am stuck here.  Is there a fix for this or any way around this problem?  Unfortunately the game has autosaved in this state and my most recent manual save is about 20 hours ago. 

10 answers to this question

Thank you for the response.  Can I submit you my save game file? 

Greetings,

My apology for any inconvenience this has caused you :) by chance would it be possible for you to submit to us your output logs and savegame file so we can investigate this issue further?

Cheers.

Thank you for the response. 

Here is a link to the dropbox with my save game and output log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2vxno03ed9b5ol/Elohim%20%283355664a-be8b-4d14-be51-cec60e2eac02%29%20autosave_2.savegame?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/upl15jo158xsm76/output_log.txt?dl=0

Thank you for the response.  Can I submit you my save game file? 

Greetings,

My apology for any inconvenience this has caused you :) by chance would it be possible for you to submit to us your output logs and savegame file so we can investigate this issue further?

Cheers.

Thank you for the response. 

Here is a link to the dropbox with my save game and output log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2vxno03ed9b5ol/Elohim%20%283355664a-be8b-4d14-be51-cec60e2eac02%29%20autosave_2.savegame?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/upl15jo158xsm76/output_log.txt?dl=0

Hello.  Just bumping this thread to see if there is any possibility of salvaging my save game. 

I tried a bunch different ways to circumvent the issue and I am able to leave the ship, but every one of my methods still didnt fix the problem. I am very sorry I was sure I could get you a quick work around.

In the meantime, I have this bugged with high priority to fix by our programmers. I will have word for you as soon as I am able.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

I tried a bunch different ways to circumvent the issue and I am able to leave the ship, but every one of my methods still didnt fix the problem. I am very sorry I was sure I could get you a quick work around.

In the meantime, I have this bugged with high priority to fix by our programmers. I will have word for you as soon as I am able.

Best,

-Caleb

Excellent, thanks!  Looks like I came up with a tough one here.

Edited by doctor_kaz

Best,

-Caleb

No worries, as an update it looks like it was an issue with the coding, so great find :) I do know work has been done and looks like it has been resolved, so we'll do some testing and roll this one out with the next patch we have coming up. It should fix this retroactively, but it may need an earlier save, and as always please let us know if this isnt the case.

Thanks!

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Best,

-Caleb

No worries, as an update it looks like it was an issue with the coding, so great find :) I do know work has been done and looks like it has been resolved, so we'll do some testing and roll this one out with the next patch we have coming up. It should fix this retroactively, but it may need an earlier save, and as always please let us know if this isnt the case.

Thanks!

Thanks again..  Is this patch live now or is it coming soon?

If this does not salvage my game, is there a console command that I could somehow use to return to the world map or otherwise salvage my game?