What Type Of Game Would You Like

This is my wish list:

1. RPG

2. Creative premise and storyline (None of the rehashed D&D stuff.)

3. Ability to customize your character as much as you would like.

4. The ability to choose to be good or evil (i.e. a mature game)

5. Your experience will be different depending on the character you choose and the good/evil path you choose.

6. You could complete the game with either brains or brawn

7. The characters would be memorable

8. Not be KOTR2

I think many realize I just described Fallout 1&2

If anybody could accomplish this list, I think Obsidian could.

Haha, WolfCatBot. I'm going to eat you alive, you pathetic little s**t.

It would have to be an RPG, of course.

As for the setting, an Old West (realistic, GURPS maybe) RPG would be nice. Cyberpunk (Shadowrun maybe?) would also be pretty cool. Or maybe some straightforward horror game? All in all, I'm leaning towards something PNP-inspired.

Run something_kinda_freaky.exe

Something kind of like Stepehn King's Dark Tower setting maybe? A big amalgam of Western/Sci-fi/Post-Apoc'/Fantasy in a mature world were you can take whatever path you want would be really enjoyable to me.

Either that or something along these lines: Take a nation or even a big city and start a character from scratch. Then put that character into the world and just let them go and interact and work as they please. Let them become anything they want and interfere as much or as little as they wish with the world. In short make a game where you can become a farmer if you want to or build a massive web of theives and spies and take over the game world through them.

I would just like anything that is Turn-based and not High fantasy or DnD. The market is flooded with that s**t and it gets real boring hearing the same steroetypes by the same races, like persay;

Dwarve: <farts> lewl i love ALE, DONT TOUCH MY BEARD ****@!!

elf: My name is El'ligt'oris Fe'nv'ior'ayta and im a ninja

Like people mentioned above, a Wild West RPG would be cool or some cyberpunk i guess.

At base a GOOD CRPG. That is an involving main story that pulls you into the game.

As for style I would want:

FO'ish games

Cyberpunk games

Traveller games

Darksun games

Planescape games

What I don't want is a carboncopy dwarves and elves without any original ideas, because that we already had a lot of during the years. We need something new or something that have not been over used during the years.

Personally, I'm tired of "action" RPGs. I want a real RPG again.

May I suggest you take a look at "Devil Whiskey" then? It's a game similar to the old Bard's Tale games, but with somwhat spiffier graphics. It's being developed by a small development team, so I think it's only availible as a download from the internet.. yet.

Anyhow, take a look at http://www.devilwhiskey.com/main.html where they even have a free demo for downloading. (I tried the demo and it's a good game)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!