Everything posted by kelticfury
-
3 expansions ......really?
kelticfury replied to master guardian's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)@OP good thing the world doesn't exist solely to satisfy your needs. If you don't want expansions play now. if you want to wait til november for the expansions, then wait. What were we talking about again? Sheesh.
-
When should we expect a patch?
kelticfury replied to Wintermist's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)That's a different game Yeah I just realized lmao.
-
When should we expect a patch?
kelticfury replied to Wintermist's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)I only know because steam uploads showed me this: - Edit: OMG DERP. Sorry dudes
-
When should we expect a patch?
kelticfury replied to Wintermist's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)We just got a 170mb patch today. I haven't had any luck finding patch notes yet though.
-
Portraits II
kelticfury replied to Amentep's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)That your forum name is not "A Good Boy" was a huge missed opportunity imho.
-
[Powerbuilding] Strongest builds that are still viable from beta?
While not a solo build, I stumbled into Thaumaturge - Wizard/Evoker Priest/Eothas. I was playing on veteran but I am going to up it to potd when I load up next because on veteran it is too faceroll.
-
Game looks incredibly easy
kelticfury replied to molotov.'s topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)All these arguments are basically gibberish, seeing as it has been stated by Josh that PotD is way too easy atm because they chose to hunt bugs until release and haven't had a chance to tune the PotD difficulty yet.
-
Portraits II
kelticfury replied to Amentep's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)Has anyone saved all these incredible portraits into a folder they can zip up for sharing?
-
So what time does the game go active?
kelticfury replied to LoudAngryJerk's topic in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)I am glad I checked this forum, I have been clicking play sporadically since midnight EST