Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is Rise of the Goblins Unavailable for iOS?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Dante Rising

Dante Rising

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
I received an update for iOS, and the campaign is listed in scenario selection, but when I attempt to choose "rise of the goblins", I get an error saying "Item is not available for purchase on this device". The announcement said it released today. Has there been a delay?

Ethics Gradient

Ethics Gradient

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

The developers are aware of the issues and posted this in another thread:

- iOS only - The Store is not letting you buy the Goblin Campaign.
We are in contact with Apple on this.  Their product ID in iTunes isn't matching what we have in the game.  If they change a single digit in iTunes the iOS store will magically work.  If they cannot make that change, for some reason, we will have a patch (likely tomorrow) that will fix this.

If you have your iOS linked to an account that already has the Goblin campaign you will be able to play it normally.  It just not working directly from the store at the moment.

Flounder

Flounder

Producer, Pathfinder Adventures

• Developers
  • 157 posts

Very shortly there will be a patch is incoming that fixes this issue.

Kinesia

Kinesia

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

The developers are aware of the issues and posted this in another thread:

- iOS only - The Store is not letting you buy the Goblin Campaign.
We are in contact with Apple on this.  Their product ID in iTunes isn't matching what we have in the game.  If they change a single digit in iTunes the iOS store will magically work.  If they cannot make that change, for some reason, we will have a patch (likely tomorrow) that will fix this.

If you have your iOS linked to an account that already has the Goblin campaign you will be able to play it normally.  It just not working directly from the store at the moment.

This is what I came here to check... I'd started playeing on steam, the accounts are linked, I went to continue the game on my phone, but it doesnt recognise that I have the expansion and won't let me continue my game.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2099 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Same problem as with me:
http://forums.obsidi...t-sync-problem/

You can start new croup with your phone. And you can see the experienced Goblins, but for some reason you can not see the croup/team.

stgandhi

stgandhi

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Steam:stgandhi

I've bought an Obsidian Version on steam, so I can play the goblin DLC on IOS. But I'm not sure whether it can be bought on IOS, because the price tag is a blank.

Dante Rising

Dante Rising

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
A week later, and I'm still getting the error "Item not available for purchase..." on the iOS version. It is still showing up under my campaigns, but I can't select it. I've downloaded the most recent patch. Is a resolution still underway?

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users