Does the "Melee Accuracy" Fighter-ability exist?

The wiki has a page for a Fighter-only passive ability called "Melee Accuracy", with the description "Grants a small bonus to melee accuracy".

However, I don't see it among the abilities I can choose in-game.

Was this something that existed in an earlier build of the game but was removed for the official release? (In which case I'll delete that wiki page.)

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

PS: Turns out I can't delete pages as a normal contributor, but I've added a template to request deletion by an admin.

Edited by Ineth

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

One way to get better melee accuracy is to select a weapon focus talent, if you haven't already done so.  I will say that it may be hard to do so with some classes where they have special class talents that are just too good to pass up.  Still, a +6 accuracy bonus for using weapons in the weapon focus set seems like a worthwhile investment for every "warrior" class, and some non-warrior classes as well.  You may feel a little constrained by the limited choices in those WF sets, but that +6 acc seems worth the cost.  I'd also suggest not having more than 2 characters using the same WF set, because there are only a limited number of great weapons in every type.  Better to have a good spread of weapon focuses across your party so that you're able to use all the best weapons and get the +6 acc bonus as often as possible.