Anyone know when the patch fixing all current problems will be released?

So far I am really afraid to continue playing, got some bugs in the beginning of the game, already restarted one time.

The game is not in so bad state really, but if a patch will come in some days, may be is better to wait a little.

Anyone know when the patch fixing all current problems will be released?

So far I am really afraid to continue playing, got some bugs in the beginning of the game, already restarted one time.

The game is not in so bad state really, but if a patch will come in some days, may be is better to wait a little.

There is a patch releasing this afternoon that addresses issues with level scaling, importing save game states, crashes, and other assorted bugs.

tenor.gif?itemid=3791689

eotha or the patch ?  :lol: or maybe both..imagine him carrying it ! 

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller