Today's patch - another beta?

Question

7 answers to this question

Mine still fails to update, even opting out of beta branch and opt back in doesn't work.

Edit: I should also add that even when it says that the game did update it stays on version *64.

Edited by Daled

Mine still fails to update, even opting out of beta branch and opt back in doesn't work.

Edit: I should also add that even when it says that the game did update it stays on version *64.

Turn off auto updates, it then lets you select which beta patch to install. only 86 isn't working. You should be able to update to 82 without a problem.

Although I would really like to be able to update to 86.

• Like 2

Turn off auto updates, it then lets you select which beta patch to install. only 86 isn't working. You should be able to update to 82 without a problem.

Although I would really like to be able to update to 86.

Thanks!  That did the trick.  GOG might be stuck on build 82 for now, but I'd rather not get rolled back all the way to 64.

Hello all! And sorry for the late reply!

Are you still experiencing this issue in our latest patch 1.1? Please let us know :)

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...