[Polish] Translation Thread

Kirk

Question

Hi, I'm 35 hours in the gameplay now and I want to report some things regarding polish translation. There are three major problems:

1. Lots and lots of typos - the most annoying one is Aloth being often referred to as "Alos" (and sometimes "Aloh"), but there are lots of other typos in items descriptions and banters.

2. Parts of text written in english instead of polish - for example fragments of weapon description or in a dialogue, for example:

• Kirk [HuanaGood 3] blah blah blah

where text in brackets should be polish, not english

3. Gender swaps in NPC's banters

In polish genders are distinctive, so you can be "Widząca" (female Watcher) or "Widzący" (male Watcher). While travelling through Neketaka's districts random NPCs have banters like "It's the Watcher of Caed Nua" or "Hello Watcher" etc. In english it's not a problem, because it's always a "Watcher", but in polish it can be "Widzący" or "Widząca" - and NPC seem to randomly chose to say either of those. I don't know if it is a translation problem, or bug regarding save file from PoE1 (I imported my save file and have bugs within it - one with Eder's past and the other with orlan baby to name the biggest), but it's slightly annoying and immersion breaking one.

Edited by Kirk
  • Like 1

The owls are not what they seem.

2 answers to this question

In Sayuka there are two people who argue (near long house). After conversation with them and talking to male he say "missing line 66".

And during pickpocketing when you don't have enough skill text in bracket it's also english - "Sleight of hand 6"