Why was the game realeased when it has so many bugs?

Hmm... i am surprised about the heavy criticism about the bugs. Played 100 hours, just one crash and only 1 sidequest seemd buggy (that with the fruit, i want to let the fruittree grow and let the blamed thief die, but i could not get that result).

The rest i annoying, but not gamebreaking. Oh no, i take the Orlan baby and now it dosent appear? Man, it could have died in Cad Nua!

A bit worse is the relationship bug with Aloth (or is it nott a bug? It could be, that it is very hard to earn his respect).

As some posted, in comparsion to others games its quite good. Especially if u consider the openworld like Questdesign, thats far more complex, than more linear storys

Ugh, I’m jealous. It’s taken until last Friday just to get past the first hour of gameplay without major bugs/crashes/import catastrophe.

Now I can get in and enjoy the game, but the combat is... uh... fluid in its difficulty (I’ve wiped the floor with 3 red skulls only to be utterly destroyed 5 minutes later by a single level appropriate mob). And the reputations! Bahaha poor Aloth and Xoti can’t seem to decide when and to whom they should react. Their rep triggers are window dressing at best in my current play through. Oh, and I’m still crashing on ship combat and sea based events. Oooh and ship food and drink consumption feels like it’s determined by coin toss... I have 8 crew members but sometimes I use 5 food, other times the day clocks over and the greedy sods churn though 200 ale and 200 food overnight! AND STILL HAVE LOW MORALE!!

At least it’s not boring on my ship I guess? :D

I only encountered two bugs that seriously annoy me -- disappearing saves (scared me white first time it happened) and memory leak whenever I go near one particular exit in Fort Deadlight. I can bear with disposition bugs since I know I'll replay the game with them fixed anyway and it'll be interesting to compare results, I don't pay attention to cosmetic bugs like clipping capes and weapons (or weapons with 0s as a perk. Dude, just grab another one, it's a boatload of them in the game!), and I don't do PoTD so however they tweak combat in future I can roll with it. I also knew what to expect (and what not to expect) when you play the game on the launch day and it was actually better than I expected.