Slow and awkward shop inventory

PangaeaACDC

Question

Selling items is a very slow process now, slower than it should be. I've tried the usual suspects, but can't find a button for moving a stack of items to the bottom bar to be sold while in the shop inventory. Shift, Control or Alt doesn't do anything, besides oddly 'marking' the stack with one of them. Additionally, when you click on a stack with 4+ items, you get a popup window for how many you want to sell, but it is defaulted at 1. Meaning we need to click left for all items to get sold for every such stack. This take a long time, with mouse movement and interaction.

There really ought to be a way to instantly move a stack of items to be sold directly, without all these intermediary steps.

Perhaps this is more of a feature request than a bug report, but in any case selling items functions far from ideal right now.

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

Uh...so..all you have to do to sell stuff is left click. If it's a stack, it pops up the window which has the number highlighted to start. So as long as you're not clicking too fast you can just hit 9 and enter, or 99 and enter or whatever and it sells the whole stack.

I don't find it that difficult to do, but whatever.

It's not a big nag when selling one or two items, but when you're unloading 100 items in a shop, these extra and unnecessary moves will steal a good deal of time. It was possible to shift-click them in poe1, so why should that not be possible now?

It's hopefully an oversight, and they intend to put it back in. Because right now selling a pack of stuff you don't need takes a great deal more time than it ever did in poe1, or other games in the genre.

• Like 1

I agree. Some ctrl/alt/shift + click combination to move everything without showing the window would really help. Also, you can currently use ctrl (I think, or maybe shift?) + click to "mark" or "select" the item (in a similar fashion as in Windows Fiel Explorer, for instance), but I was not able to find out what is this useful for, you cannot move multiple items together or anything...