Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stronghold turns to days Mod

Stronghold turn day turns to days mod

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Fhav6X

Fhav6X

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

I have made a little mod many people have requested. The title should say it already.

https://github.com/Fhav6X/Stronghold-turns-to-days-Mod-Sttd-/releases/tag/1.1

Stronghold turns to days is now on v 1.1.

for version 3.7.0.1318 of Pillars of Eternity

What does it do?
- This mod switches the turn based taxing and "ingredients spawn" to day based.
- I kept adventures and "visitor killed" events turn based for logical reason. (outdated from v.1.1 onward)
- Anything else (Attacks, Visitors) have been day based from the start.

Taxing is now every 5 days and ingredients spawn every 24 hours (work in progress)

To install it, follow the readme in the archive

Modification was done with dnSpy.

Help request!

I could use a little help in testing assembly-csharp.dll and tweaking the "public void SpawnIngredients()" under Stronghold in line 1362. As of now ingredients spawn on every update of StrongholdUpgrade. That is, every 24 game hours or less. I am a hobbyist and any of my attempt to rewrite the code to change it failed. Can someone with better coding skills in c# change the lines so that they depend on StrongholdEvent CollectTaxes.

I also have to point out this assembly-csharp.dll is not written by me. I just modified it. The code is property of obsidian.

Edited by Fhav6X, 27 May 2018 - 09:48 AM.

Fhav6X

Fhav6X

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Update

The mod is now on v 1.1.

https://github.com/Fhav6X/Stronghold-turns-to-days-Mod-Sttd-/releases/tag/1.1

• Adventures spawn now time based
  • Adventure completion is still turn based
  • Adventures no longer dependent on prestige
  • fixed a ridicules dependency between prestige and security in the taxing algorithm
    (Prestige nullified security, if it got bigger. That is why one had outcomes like "500 Bandits/ 500 self" at 1pre 1sec
    and at 30pre and 30sec)

Edited by Fhav6X, 24 May 2018 - 04:28 PM.

Raygereio

Raygereio

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I installed this in an ongoing game and it doesn't appear to do anything. I still got taxes per turn.

Fhav6X

Fhav6X

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Did you check if the Assembly-CSharp.dll is really in the PoE Managed folder. It must have 3.661.312 bytes and has to be the only one their with this name.

It should not matter, if it is an already running game.

And also check, if resting 5 days (15 rests) triggers taxing?

Edited by Fhav6X, 12 June 2018 - 12:33 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stronghold, turn, day, turns to days, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users