Post here you best stat allocation for Shattered pillar monk, i can't decide, and, due the fact that characteristics can't be changed, I can't stop re-creating the character.. Many thanks.

I wouldn't get to hung up on them, you could roll 13s and still be a badass.  I think I've been using 16-10-13-13-16-10 on most of my hybrids because I don't like having my buffs run out every 10 seconds even if the AI can recast them automatically, and it's pretty cool to hit half the stuff on the screen with torments reach.

You can change Attributes using console commands, or using the Console GUI Mod from the Nexus. All that said, I've found that Intellect is the Attribute most easily dumped without feeling any big downsides in battle; second dump-able Attribute for me would probably be Resolve.

Most important one and/or most USEFUL, universally and regardless of build or class or race, is Might. IMO of course.

Edited by aweigh0101

Depends on race. If you take Moon Godlike you can dump stat. For solo I highly recommend high Might and Perception and moderate DEX and INT. Resolve and Con may be dump stats in the end.