maybe its me and I am blind and excuse me if I am. But I thought the game releases tomorow. Where do I find my steam key, if I backed it through fig.

You'll get it via the backer portal once the game releases, supposed to be tonight at midnight.  I don't see the Fig badge on your account here, so you may need to go and redeem your pledge on the backer portal.  https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/orders

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

You'll get it via the backer portal once the game releases

He/she should be able to get the key right away.

Aha!  I didn't realize the keys were already generated, I was looking at the orders page and seeing the "pending".

• Like 1

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

You'll get it via the backer portal once the game releases

He/she should be able to get the key right away.

Aha! I didn't realize the keys were already generated, I was looking at the orders page and seeing the "pending".

Yeah it's not super intuitive lol

I think once your pledge is redeemed the code can actually be generated on the 'My Products' page

• Like 1