Dear Josh,

I wrote you but you ain't replyin, it's been a couple days now since I wrote that DM and, alot has changed now for you and I but I'm hoping that you'll see  this thread and return back to forum life.

See, kids here need you, the orlans too. We even got us a few mages through and through. Paladins & knights they be comin back, trying to get an elven chick that got a nice polished rack. All of us, we really miss you dude, we understand you left years ago because members were rude but now things be playin a different hand as moderators across the boards have wiped tyranny from the land.

The time is now, for you to take a bow. Don't let some trolls get you down cause we really want you around. A few members and I were just saying the other day that we really miss your insight, you is like a light that forever shines bright so I'm asking you to come back through the night. Writin this because maybe this thread could resurrect the hero we thought who's activity was dead or at least that's what was said.

Anyway, we really miss you man... Just come back bro, It's me, your greatest fan. I have always only said good things about you and your game, so know that I'm legit about my J Sawyer withdrawals and emotiinal pain.

Signed with Godlike love,

SonicMage117, the little blue mage that could yo. (Haha, MONIQUAWWWWWW!!!)

PS..

To members who would like to see Josh Sawyer return, please comment something nice abd encouraging. Tell Josh what he means to you or what joy his games have brought to your life. If we get enough monentum, maybe he will be convinced or possibly persuaded.

Thank you.

• Like 4

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Lol. Can't tell if this is sincere or borderline internet stalker material.

Anyway, as great as Josh's insights are, I'd much rather he devote these final days to making sure Deadfire is the best game Obsidian has ever released.

• Like 6

Neither, it's a SonicMage thread.

• Like 7

The Sharmat on Sensuki:

"It is not Baldur's Gate 3 he yearns to play. It is the experience of playing Baldur's Gate for the first time."

Anyway, as great as Josh's insights are, I'd much rather he devote these final days to making sure Deadfire is the best game Obsidian has ever released.

Don't be jealous because I did something you could not!! Jk jk lol

My rap is beautiful and heartfelt :)

Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Only one reply

addresses the original post,

the end result is

this thread is toast.

• Like 12

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man