DruidShifter/monk - Roundkick while shifted is just awesome

Farsha

That animation’s pretty good.

I also like the golden Spiritshift forms when used with Gilded Enmity and the game’s VFX in general.

Environmental audio’s pretty good, though I found it significantly improved by using CMSS 3D from my Sound Blaster.

EDIT: the new inventory icons are also rad.

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I tried the Transmuter/Goldenpack...you do turn into a huge golden Ogre, lol.

I'm not sure about the efficiency of that form though, recovery between smashing things was sloooooooooooooow (I didn't look at the stats).

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Transmuter is a bit of a bummer. Slow cast, -4 INT and bad weapons (might get changed). The idea itself is great though. I would like it if you could keep your weapons or if Transcendent Suffering worked.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It feels like it didn't get the damage/recovery/cast time polish other features got, but Golden Hulk is pretty awesome looking though. I kinda want to play that Arcane Knight setup now and smash puny things while covered in gold.

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

The Ogre fists are dual wielding but slow weapons with high base damage. This makes them ideal for Full Attack abilites like FoD. I made a Bleak Walker/Transmuter and the FoD hits for 100+ with each fist. Hoever, the armor is total crap: 6 AR with 100% armor penalty at lvl 9. Why that? It's so bad...

Effectively you gain +-0 stat points as an Ogre: +4 MIG, +2 CON, -4 INT and -2 DEX. No extra health or anything.

Compared to spiritshift you get:

- much slower casting time (druid: instant compared to Transmuter:4.5 secs)

- worse armor (druid: 0% recovery penalty compared to Transmuter: 100%)

- no special passives or anything to make it better

- you spend a spell use per encounter (druid: modal 1/encounter, not a spell compared to Transmuter: lvl-1-spell)

- you have the hefty drawbacks of your wizard subclass while an Animist has none

This ability needs an overhaul to make it worthwhile. At the moment it's only okish with a rogue, ranger or paladin multiclass (= many Full Attacks).

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods