Various bugs and crashes.

Wormerine

Question

1) seeing through walls is still a thing in following spots. Camera in centered on "seen" enemies:

CowZTeH.jpg

UnGum7R.jpg

2) Full screen is awkward. Grabing a screenshot is oddly difficult (it tends to capture my desktop instead of game) and tabbing out is a pain. I need to use windows key to force wondows menu out, as ALT-TAB doesn't seem to work. Makes documanting bugs and issues a pain.

3) game seems to have issues with resting. After campfire cinematic plays out it fades back to gameplay and screen suddenly goes black. It requires minimizing the game by windows key or ALT-CONTROL-DELETE to resume gameplay

4) game crashes upon exiting and on loading. A team wipe comes with a crash when I try to reload a save. 

5 answers to this question

5) This fellow still doesn't join the fan. I don't know if its intended or not. In last beta build he was killable but wouldn't activate. In this build he seems like part of the background even though his buddies sprig up to life to fight.
15tUmSi.jpg

6) Had no issues with detecting other traps but for some reason these ones must have an extremely high requirements.

9aNoYDT.jpg

7) Soulbound dagger below seems to be broken. It grants "." (nothing) which means it doesn't provide a way to deal burn damage. I have dealt burn damage with Divine Mark however it didn't get registered.

ktO6gmd.jpg

8 ) Beza's Toothed Blade still doesn't have base stats (speed, damage), just enchatments making it rather useless
j0X6XCw.jpg

9) Fighter's Charge seems to be broken. The ability doesn't have much info in description (range, damage) and doesn't seem to do much. You click on it, it activated, eats up discipline and nothing.
m21SbYm.jpg

10) Thank you message! Work in progress:-)
hLXtVcg.jpg

Edited by Wormerine
  • Like 1

11) The biggest crime of all! A cat-tease! The stray cat doesn't appear in the inventory:
qYIgbdd.jpg

12) Smart camera has an issue in combat. When a single combatant is selected it tends to center between him and rest of the team, making me stare at the middle of the desert.