Well Aloth is dead. Going to have to give Boeroer a call, help me customize him.

So in the elevator seen going up the west tower, I could have swore i brought a rope.  I did not.  Aloth fell to his death (I feel like charge should be an option in this scene as Wild Sprint and Flagellants Path are to rescue a hanging companion).  This has never happened to me before lmao.  I sent him over as he was my mechanics guy and well I had no rope.  Thats 2 out of 4 cannon runs where i have aloth dead....

So I was thinking of using another class but it is working REALLY well with the power trio on the back line (storm driud tank, Hurtstacker Wizard and buff priest). Along with my frontline of Paladin, Fighter, Tall Grass Cipher... So I will make a custom Boeroer and continue along.  Since I need a Wizard and he came up with Zeblastian Hurtstacker he will be one in my game!  Plus hes much smarter than me so makes sense hes a wizard.

So hes obviously on Orlan right?  Is that a Hearth or Wild Orlan in his pic?  looks like hearth.  What do you guys think his background is? where is he from???

PS I found Aloths Corpse at the bottom of the Shaft on the way back out after defeating the Skuldrak but he only had food and none of the gear! WTF!  I lost a great robe and 2 great sceptors!  Maybe they broke lmao but the robe should be intact dammit!

Edited by Torm51
  • Like 1

Have gun will travel.

That blueish guy on the left used to be a Hearth Orlan Rogue from the Ixamitl Plains. But I'm sure he would have no problems with being "retrained" as a wizard. ;)

Dude I do not know what it is with Aloth but I find a way to get him killed often.  I ALWAYS have a rope! Oh well no reload I have always turned POE into a bit of roguelike when it comes to death. Dead is Dead...oh it has cost me some really good characters too.  I have the Alpine Dragon down, so only tough fights left is Concelhaut, Llengrath (I might not fight her for once but I always end up thinking he/she is a hypocrite and do the fight!) and the Adra Dragon (I always say the Adra Dragon cause I have more trouble with her then the Alpine for some reason).

Have gun will travel.

Skydragon is not as destructive as the Adra dragon, the way I see it. Skydragon is quite easy if you just back up to the stairs. Adra wants more micromanagement and can still punish even a well build party. 

Well-done on Aloth, btw. You've added a lot of flavour to your game. I am serious. 

• Like 1

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png