Favorite thing about Pillars?

I'll start...

Let's be honest here, one of the greatest assets of Pillars Of Eternity is it's focus on Religion and how it shapes ajd brings a nation together. As a Christian, I loved the whole "Holier than thou" perspective and how that translated to the watcher. And I think we'd be lying if we said that wasn't a huge strength for Pillars and the interest that the story held. Religion often glues certain parts of a community together and that surely showed true in Eora.

What was your favorite thing about Pillars Of Eternity? (Without spoiling of course!)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Yeah, well, you gotta love how they delivered the "Eternity" to the game. I mean loading times take forever.

But them "Pillars" tho? Hardly any pillars that I've seen. Hope to see more in the sequel.

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

A combination of:

- there is no etalon stat spread that should be used by all characters of a class if they want to be optimal

- emergent roles inside of a party

- different playstyles are viable without a huge gap between them

Those are all good things, cannot disagrre with either of you :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...