Quest

Argonauts

Question

I couple things about this. If a similar thread exist Im sorry in advance for bringing it up

In Pillars of Eternity 1 every Village I went to had a lot of quest  In Pillars of Eternity 2 in the first Village there are maybe 4 quest. With me I like tons of quest. In Pillars 1 the quest were directional in this I dont see the Directional part or multiple possibilities . 

Also in the Quest Broodmother Fury seems incomplete. I was just curious to see if I could open up the cage and everybody in the cage escape to the Sea.  I went to the Broodmother and Universally she tnx me.  So I reloaded the game and tried the quest without opening the Cage and I get attacked. the first attack I beat. And as soon as I get to the 2nd location for a battle 1 of my Characters (Thief) passes out right away. then a couple seconds later another Character (Me as a Fighter) passes out. which leaves me with both spell casters and a Fighter which isnt the main character. but as soon as im about to finish off the last enemy a  whole bunch more enemies come on the scene and I die.  I dont know who of the enemy is overpowered but they are.

But with this quest there should be more options to pick from.

With a Phaser or a Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me

2 answers to this question

You can free the babies or kill the broodmother. Those are the 2 options for finishing the quest. The quest is hard to finish immediately because it is higher level. You are supposed to do the adra pillar quest (also has multiple ways to complete it) and gain a level before doing the broodmother quest. I hope that makes things less frustrating.

Hey Argonauts!

Thanks for the post :) We're currently working on a lot of core combat systems with the feedback from the backer beta. I'll add your input for the devs to take a look at as well!

You the best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...