Error in level up summary

Madscientist

Question

https://imgur.com/a/Y5X5d

steps to reproduce:

- have enough exp to level up

- press the + to level up, select an ability, then go to the skill screen

- select an active and a passive skill

- switch between the skill selection and the level up summary by using the "next" and "previous" button

result:

The first time you go to the summary screen, the values for the skills you chose to increase show a number that may be correct or not. Every time you press "previous" and then "next" without selecting anything else, the numbers for the selected skills in the summary will be increased by 1.

When you finish leveling up, your char will have the correct skill value. Its just the number in the summary screen that is wrong.

expected behaviour:

The numbers in the summary screen should be correct. They should not change by pressing the previous and next without changing anything else.

EDIT: Looks like all numbers for skills in the summary screen are wrong

Edited by Madscientist

2 answers to this question

- have enough exp to level up

- press the + to level up,

-------------------------------------------------------

select an ability, then go to the skill screen

when you get to this 1 shouldnt there be a number of how many you can select. I dont see a number at all and I have to guess at it like when choosing spells in the first Pillar of Eternity you got to choose 2-4 spells and it told you how many you can choose but in Pillars of Eternity 2 , I was only able to choose 1 and had to guess at it because there is no Number to tell you

-----------------------------------------------------

- select an active and a passive skill

- switch between the skill selection and the level up summary by using the "next" and "previous" button

With a Phaser or a Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me