I just got a backer beta patch, but no patch notes...

Yeah, what the title says. I have a very fast broadband, and then exit my Steam, so I had no time to tell what size it was.

But I have seen no announcement about it. Anybody here who knows the contents of it?

Cheers!

EDIT: I checked my current beta version, upper right corner: 000 000 4,     1.0820.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

It was prolly just my yearning for the next patch that got the better of me. I'll try to curb my enthusiasm a day or two.

Day or two? :) With such big change announcements I think it's gonna be awhile until we get next patch. I hope for something in December, but who knows.

• Like 1

Well, with a release date still scheduled for March, it is in Obsidian’s best interest to roll out beta updates often. Our feedback is no use if it comes five minutes before release ;)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Well, with a release date still scheduled for March, it is in Obsidian’s best interest to roll out beta updates often. Our feedback is no use if it comes five minutes before release ;)

Release dates are never set in stone, can get delayed.

They sure can, but there is nothing indicating that right now (and it wouldn’t be desirable for the firm either.) They’ll drop the update whenever but I doubt it will be at the pace of 1/month or so; that would be underusing the resource that backer feedback is.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

It was prolly just my yearning for the next patch that got the better of me. I'll try to curb my enthusiasm a day or two.

Day or two? :) With such big change announcements I think it's gonna be awhile until we get next patch. I hope for something in December, but who knows.

Ahhh, December is just hours away...

I can't stand this long wait anymore. Just give us the darn beta patch already! :devil:

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***