Happy Thanksgiving all!

Cdiaz

Question

If you celebrate, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! :) That being said, we'll be on break for a bit and I will try to check in during that time so please feel free to keep sending these great issues in, but I apologize in advance for any lapse in time that we are unable to get to your bugs. Especially if I still haven't made my way to it!

We appreciate you all!

Sincerely,

-Caleb

• Like 4

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

7 answers to this question

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a good, well-deserved rest; thank you for all the hard work you are putting into this :)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The work never stop, amirite Nail? :p

That being said as a small update, I spent a good portion of the break compiling a list to add to the known bugs caught by you great users. I had to wait to get into the office today to cross reference and make sure we have it all accurately logged, but expect either a new pinned post or an update to the one our very own Steven King posted at Beta Launch :)

• Like 4

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

The work never stop, amirite Nail? :p

That being said as a small update, I spent a good portion of the break compiling a list to add to the known bugs caught by you great users. I had to wait to get into the office today to cross reference and make sure we have it all accurately logged, but expect either a new pinned post or an update to the one our very own Steven King posted at Beta Launch :)

This will make a lot of beta testers happy, especially dam! :yes:

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***