By now, the most criticized aspects are combat speed and talents removal.

Mazisky

Right now, penetration is the threshold to keep track of in combat (since the stuff casters use barely have an impact.)

It works like a lock connecting different bodies of water.

If you have high enough penetration, you'll be elevated out of the swamp, and up into the rapids, and land hit after hit.

If you don't have it, you're not allowed to leave the stinking swamp of inadequate adventurers.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 5

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I saw a dev said they disabled slow mode for now to see what people thought. 

Why would that make sense? If you don't like it, don't use it.

I think the idea was that slow mode was supposed to be the default and you could speed it up if you wanted to. Which would be cool. It's just not slow enough as is. 

I think the idea was that slow mode was supposed to be the default and you could speed it up if you wanted to. Which would be cool. It's just not slow enough as is.

It is quite slow actually. The issue is more that "classic" has way too many mobs. Try on the lower difficulty, it has few mobs and the combat is less crazy.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

It is quite slow actually. The issue is more that "classic" has way too many mobs. Try on the lower difficulty, it has few mobs and the combat is less crazy.

Hmmm I don't really think that's the problem. Classic and Veteran I can play at pretty safely, I think. It's not that it's overly hard as I would like the initial engagement to commence a little more slowly. Action speed seems mostly fine I just think that everything moves too quickly.