We are here to bring you a new update for Pathfinder Adventures! Below is the changelist for this patch. The patch is populating to devices now, so it should be up within the next hour or so. As always, please feel free to give any feedback.
- A new set of dice! The Asmodee Magma Dice are in. This dice set is free to all users who create an Asmodee account or have an existing Asmodee account linked to their device. Once you have the dice you can assign them to a character like you would any other dice.
Top Community Issue
- Unicode Support for character nicknames. Characters will no longer become unavailable and will properly display their nicknames throughout the game.
- Post act events were sometimes stuck in the roll state because the state was not advanced
- Game sometimes crashed when evaluating a card filter
- Card power effect boost was not deactivating so the effect was never removed when canceling a card. We're looking at you Orbs!
- Damage reduction effects were not applied during global damage iterators
- Before You Act damage which skipped the player had dice applied twice (double damage)
- Map move ignoring move restrictions only worked when multiple targets were involved
- Card power examine sometimes ran its callbacks multiple times
- Clear all the card type marks after the ambush phase finishes
- When using Vicious Trident against Leng Spider, check now refreshes correctly to Combat
- Fixed Mokmurian so it won't continually apply -1 to your check even if you cancel using Orb of firestorm
- Fixed BYA and AYA damage failing to be mitigated when discarding Blue Warder to explore the location in All Areas.
- Fixed when the BYA deals 2 damage instead of 1 damage to the first off-turn character when the active character encounters Jaagrath Kreeg in All Areas.
- Fixed when using the Blessing of Nethys, if used to encounter a monster with BYA, encountering the monster twice
- Fixed bonus die being granted from power remains if player cancels discarding a Polearm weapon
- Fixed If you use an item to mitigate BYA damage, you cannot use an item to mitigate combat damage
- Fixed when using stride and moving another person into a bar table, the moved character does not take damage
- Fixed Sunwrought Kyra being unable to learn Enemy Lore: Outsider
- Fixed Summon Monster not activating Ezren's Expanded Spellbook
- Recharge/discard character power was not marked active so it was never disabled
- When boosting a combat check, sometimes the dice/check was not refreshed
- Fixed mobile keyboards displaying password on the autocomplete bar when inputting Asmodee login information