@Guildenstern123: Do you happen to be a Vagrant Story fan?

Yes I am :)

I was half tempted to name my Ranger's Wolf as Rosencrantz 

So far I'm coming to the end of Act 1 as a 2h Ranger and it's going quite well so far

I'm looking forward to building up my Wolf so isn't as squishy and to get Tidefall, Shod-in-Faith boots, etc

• Like 1

Those will give you a nice boost. :)

Well I'm pretty sure the boots saved me

I picked them up before taking on Raedrics Hold and took on Raedric without any cheap tactics

I failed a few times due to how you get surrounded and how easy it is to be knocked out if the enemy gang up on your non-tanks

Fortunately shod-in-faith kicked in on my last attempt and it kept everyone's endurance flowing

Those will give you a nice boost. :)

Well I'm pretty sure the boots saved me

I picked them up before taking on Raedrics Hold and took on Raedric without any cheap tactics

I failed a few times due to how you get surrounded and how easy it is to be knocked out if the enemy gang up on your non-tanks

Fortunately shod-in-faith kicked in on my last attempt and it kept everyone's endurance flowing

Yeah, taking on Raedric is going to be a nightmare the first time on PotD for me. I am already sweating. And the Spore bounty, my God...

@Guildenstern123: Do you happen to be a Vagrant Story fan?

Yes I am :)

I was half tempted to name my Ranger's Wolf as Rosencrantz 

So far I'm coming to the end of Act 1 as a 2h Ranger and it's going quite well so far

I'm looking forward to building up my Wolf so isn't as squishy and to get Tidefall, Shod-in-Faith boots, etc

Too bad PoE has no customizations for back tatoos :p Thanks for reminding me about the RPG with one of the best atmosphere from my past.

Have no doubt about that your wolf will be a force to be reckoned with, the talents for pets are pretty straightforward.